Welcome to Oscoda Community Education
Oscoda Community Education responds to the changing needs of our community by offering education and recreational opportunities to people of all ages. We believe in the philosophy of life-long learning.
English as a Second Language Classes in January 2020. Click here for more information.
- Otters Swim Club - competitive age group swim club for ages 5-18
- Oscoda Wrestling Club - for students between the ages of 5 and 14
- High Points Kids Club
- Summer Educational Opportunities
- February 2020 Pool Schedule
- March 2020 Pool Schedule - We have added Monday night water exercise classes in the month of March, check the calendar for full details!
- SYNCHRONIZED SWIM CLUB - BLUE MARLINS for ladies in grades 7 through 12. If you are interested, please contact Laurie D'Annunzio by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Basketball - for girls and boys in Grades 3 through 6 - Kirk Franklin - Coordinator
- Cheerleading Clinics
- Middle School Softball - for girls in Grades 7 & 8
- Colt Football and Cheer Program
- Enrichment and Leisure Time Classes
Country Line Dance
A great way to exercise, have fun, and meet new people - RES - Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00 p.m. - $2
Golden Age Passes
Golden Age passes are available to district residents age 60 and up. This pass entitles bearer free admission into all Oscoda Area Schools Athletic events.
How to register for a Community Education Class:
Mail-in: Send your name, address, phone number, name of class, and registration fee to:
Oscoda Community Education
3550 River Road
Oscoda , MI 48750
Email: Oscoda Community Education at email@example.com
Walk-in: Stop by the Oscoda Community Education office located in the Board of Education office in
Oscoda High School during regular hours: 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In the event that school is closed because of inclement weather or mechanical failure, not Community Education classes will be held. Classes will be rescheduled.
Most classes have a minimum number of participants to avoid cancellation. If a class must be cancelled because of low enrollment, we will make every effort to contact you.
- A full refund will be issued for any class cancelled by Community Education.
- If you cannot attend a class as planned, you may request a refund. Requests for refunds for a one-time class must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the class. Requests for refund for a series of classes must be made before the second class meets.
A $25 fee will be assessed for any check returned for insufficient funds, or for any check written on a closed account.
Talented, motivated people to teach enrichment classes to folks of all ages. Do you have a special skill or talent you would like to share?
Computer classes, ballroom dancing, gymnastics, jewelry making, furniture reupholstering, cooking, sign language, arts and crafts
The possibilities are endless! Consider becoming an enrichment instructor. You don’t have to be a certified teacher.
It’s fun, it’s entertaining, and it’s profitable!!
Give us a call today!