Technology Help Desk

Please fill out the OHS Counselor Referral Form if you feel your student needs assistance with any behavioral issues, social issues or any other areas of concern.

Family Matters provides parents and families with information about special education and other resources. 

Students Riding Bikes To School

School Enrollment Forms

Please note, if you have difficulty viewing the following forms or need assistance with any information requested in the forms, please contact your building secretaries for assistance. For Elementary students K-6 please call (989) 739-9173. For students grades 7-12, please call (989) 739-9121. You may also email our school Help Desk at

Please fill out the 30-Day Placement Form if your child requires special services (Special Ed, Speech, Occupational Therapy, or Physical Therapy)

30-Day Form

The Kindergarten Waiver Form is needed for students who are not 5 years of age on or before October 1st but turn 5 years of age on or before December 1st.

2023-2024 Kindergarten Waiver Form

The Medication Log is needed for students who require medication to be given during school hours. *Please note, the Medication Log is not a fillable document. It must be printed out, signed by both the doctor and parent, and turned in to your building secretaries.

2023-2024 Medication Log

Skyward Parent Power-ups!

Need a login to take advantage of these wonderful Parent Power-ups!? Simply out the form below for Skyward Family Access.

Skyward Family Access Request Form

If you like to volunteer to be a mentor or if you plan on going on your child's field trip, you will need to fill out a Volunteer Application